We need many items and plenty of help to help us to achieve our charity’s aims:
- Food businesses who can donate unsold food
- Local business to support or sponsor our project
- Local business who want to get involved volunteering in the community
- Donations of clothing and household items for the shop, donations of school uniform.
We also need people who can serve our guests with love!
- People who can cook and serve (food safety certificate will be needed. We can offer training for this).
- Local business who can support training of our volunteers in food safety, fire safety, health and safety, risk assessment, safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- Volunteers to help in the shop
- Volunteers who can cook and serve in the After School Cafe
- People who can run fundraising activities
- Local business and churches – we need your support!
THE PEOPLE OF READING, HELPING THE PEOPLE OF READING.
THE COMMUNITY IN ACTION, LOVING OUR NEIGHBOURS.
Can you support us with the ongoing maintenance of the Queens Arms? Can you sponsor or support us with maintenance of the building? Maybe you can support us with teams of volunteers for the café or the shop? Please contact us if you can help.